You can get many benefits when you seek Al Manar financing for your boats – new or used – and other marine equipments. You will need to select your supplier and get your installments fit to your convenience.
Benefits of this Service:
- No down payment.
- Sufficient grace period for the first instalment.
- Optional payment methods.
- Monthly instalments up to 60 months.
- Speed and ease in completing transaction when credit terms are fulfilled.
- Civil identification card [Civil I.D].
- Recent salary certificate.
- Authorized signature for the public authority for manpower [private sector].
- Bank account statement for last three months.
- Passport [Non-Kuwaiti Customers].
Documents Required from Corporates:
- Memorandum of association [Foundation Contract] with amendments [if available].
- Memorandum basic laws [Shareholding Companies].
- Certificate of names of board members [Shareholding Companies].
- Minutes of meeting General Assembly on validity of borrowing of Governing Council [Shareholding Companies].
- Company partner[s] civil identification card [Civil I.D].
- Company’s non-Kuwaiti partner[s] passport.
- Commercial license.
- Commercial registration.
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry certificate.
- Company information letter issued by Ministry of Commerce & Industry.
- Civil Information department document.
- Authorized signature for the public authority for manpower.
- Company’s bank statement for a minimum of six months.
- Last 3yrs certified annual financial report.
- Company’s C.V [if Available]
- Contracts concluded with the company [if Available].