Who we are?
Al Manar Financing and leasing Co. K.S.C.C was established in November 2003 as an Islamic financing Institution with its current capital of (KD 26,374,760). Al Manar aims to satisfy the financial needs
of individuals and businesses to best enable them to achieve their goals through its innovative financial tools and the ingenuity of its people.
On the top of its concerns, Al Manar always strives for retaining its customers and increasing its market quota through innovation of unique financial solutions and services ranging from consumer and real estate finance to corporate finance and investments that are all designed in compliance with Islamic Sharia principles.
Main Activities of Al Manar :
- Performing all consumer financing activities.
- Introducing all leasing products such as operational leasing and lease-to-own products.
- Arranging for big group financing operations through leasing.
- Introducing finance for all consumer commodities through Islamic contracts like murabaha, mosawama, etc.
- Investment in Real estate and development of lands, buildings, housing and commercial complexes for the sake of leasing or selling.
- Investing in all economic sectors such as real estate, industrial, agricultural, etc., through participating in incorporation of specialized companies or otherwise purchasing their shares.
- Representing or owning the local or foreign companies with similar activities.
- Investment Controller.
Benefits of Al Manar :
- No down payment.
- Sufficient grace period for the first instalment.
- Optional payment methods.
- Flexible dealing.
- Monthly instalments up to 60 months.
- Speed and ease in completing transaction when credit terms are fulfilled.
- Ability to transfer liability easily.
- Immediate transaction with supplier.
- Competitive prices and special offers.